Welcome to this review of the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine.In this review we will be giving you an indepth look at the special features of this Rowing Machine and why it has been chosen by olympic rowers as one of the best rowing machines in the world.We will give you the pros and cons and why customers are buying.If you are in a hurry you can click on the link below to be taken straight to the product page or you can watch the video review instead which will give you a comparison between the D and E models.We hope by giving you this information it will help you with your buying decision.
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is the pinnacle of all rowing machines. Its console alone offers you so many one of a kind options from numerous exercises to take a look at and animated rowers for you to learn and emulate as a way to study new techniques. It’s developed for convenient transporting and storage however additionally it is very strong and long lasting
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine has been voted one of the best selling indoor rowing machines in the world. It is not one of the cheapest though,but you can still find it in many gyms around the world.In comparison to other rowing machines it is still good value for the money and quality with many great features listed below.
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Features
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine Features an aluminum rail capped with stainless steel track which allows the rower to move smoothly and allows the legs full involvement in the stroke which provides the full body workout. The fan is engineered to minimize noise while giving it that smooth feel like you would on the water.
The Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine gives you a full body low impact workout it tone your upper and lower body as well as give you a full cardio workout,without putting undue strain on your joints.If you are pressed for time you can get a great workout in record time or exercise in 15 minute intervals throughout the day.
- Indoor rowing is an effective full-body, low-impact workout; Flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- Includes the Performance Monitor 5, giving you accurate, comparable data for every row; Adjustable monitor arm
- 14-inch seat height, nickel-plated chain, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Easily separates into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels make it mobile
- Requires footprint of 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound capacity; 5-year frame warranty
There are many different rowing machines on the market these days from air rowers to water rowers but the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine seems to tick a lot more of the boxes than most on our search for the best rowing machine to buy.
Pros and cons of the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine.
- PM3 Performance Monitor – this console does monitor the basics such as your time, speed, distance, calories, watts, and pace but it can also do much more. It has five display options to show you all your data, large print, bar chart, force curve, and rowing with a pace boat. It also has a lot of programs for you to try out.
- Numerous program and workout options – you can access preset or your favorite workout options, perform a trial against a pace boat or a previous performance, games, different language options, as well as animations that can teach you more techniques.
- Off-machine options – you can also access online rankings and online challenges to stay motivated or use the LogCard to transfer workout data to your computer.
- Perfect design – it can hold a person up to 500lbs, it has a sliding seat to give you optimal full-body workout, and its flywheel design eliminates the noise from the machine. However the best and most comfortable features of its design are the ergonomic handles and adjustable footrests.
- Convenient transport and storage – the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine can be separated and folded into two parts and all it takes is a simple quick-release lock. To make transporting easy it comes with caster wheels so you never have to drag it across the floor.
- It is very hard to find something not to like here but the seat does have a slightly hard pad. Some additional cushioning could have given this a better design in the long run.
What customers have to say
A lot of customers over on amazon have lots of positive things to say about this rowing machine with an overall rating of 4.9 stars out of 5 this rowing machine is at the top of list.It has 93% positive reviews out of 800 and over 125 questions have been answered you can check them out buy clicking on the link below.
If you want to burn some fats off, stay fit, build some muscles, or just keep in shape then the Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine is the ideal machine. It is revolutionary with its built in PM3 Performance Monitor and its design gives you the best resistance, best comfort, and the best cardio training that you will not get anywhere else. To make it all even better this is an incredibly affordable rowing machine.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE BEST DEAL