Welcome to my review of the total gym xls In this review we are going to be telling you about the features and how good the product is. We will also be looking at the customer opinion and telling you what people are saying about this product both the good and the bad,so after reading this review you will be able to make a better buying decision! If you are in a hurry you can click here and go straight through to the total gym xls at amazon.com
Don’t want to read the review watch the video below
Features of the total gym xls
- Total Gym XLS is Total Gym’s top-of-the-line home fitness system and is great for ages 8 to 80 – the entire family can get a full body workout on 1 machine. Works with all fitness levels from beginner to advanced.
- Includes Wing Attachment, Leg Pull Accessory, Ribbed Squat Stand, 5 Workout DVDs, Exercise Chart, Training Deck, and Nutritional/Meal Planning Guide.
- A 400 lb. weight capacity and over 80 exercises to work all of your major muscle groups – cardio, strength training, circuit training and stretching, all on one machine.
- No assembly required, universal home gym folds for easy storage.
- Protected by a 6-month warranty on all parts plus a Lifetime Warranty on the frame.
The total gym xls is endorsed by Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley but is it worth buying click here to hear what they have to say about the total gym xls
There are many different models of total gyms which you can find the links to at the bottom of this page but the total gym xls is the top of the range when it comes to total gyms,There is also a similar total gym called the weider ultimate body works which is a similar workout bench but at a lower cost.
The total gym xls has over 80 different exercises to work your whole body,it uses your own body weight you can use it to increase your muscle strength and also your cardio and stretching exercises as well.The total gym xls is suitable for ages 8 to 80 and for all fitness levels even if you are just starting out,You can increase the weight by adjusting the cables.
The total gym xls comes fully assembled so there is no guesswork or trying to figure out what part goes where so you can get straight on and begin your workout the instructional dvd is included so you will never have to guess how to use your total gym and you can find even more exercises on youtube,so you will never be bored.
More great features on the total gym xls
- Total body workout in only 10-20mins
- Over 80 different exercises – cardio, strength training & stretch all on 1 machine. Targets all areas of the body – including waist, stomach, butt, thighs and arms.
- Flexible settings accommodate beginner to advanced fitness levels and any ages – 8 to 80
- Ergonomic Glideboard provides maximum comfort & support
- 12 calibrated levels
- Arrives fully assembled & folds for easy storage
What customers on amazon.com have to say about the total gym xls
- Best piece of exercise equipment I’ve ever owned, May 4, 2016
Absolutely love everything about the Total Gym. It’s fantastic. It works you. extremely hard. Thing I love about the Total Gym is that it’s extremely versatile. You can do so many different exercises with it. While it is easy to set up and also tofold up and put away it’s really hard to put under the bed unless you have raisers underneath. Total gym is very big and is about 8 feet in length when setup. That’s the only thing I don’t like about the unit but other than that it’s fantastic and I highly recommend it to anybody. If you want to get in the best shape of your life buy Total Gym. You will not be disappointed.
- I’ve tried several different machines and devices and just was not happy with them, March 3, 2016
After many many years of power lifting I finally had to realize I wasn’t as young as I used to be. My joints were starting to hurt and I wasn’t recovering as fast as I used to from injuries (I’m 56). I’ve tried several different machines and devices and just was not happy with them. I read several reviews on the total gym but just couldn’t wrap my head around being able to get a great workout with it. Finally, I decided to give it a shot and man was I impressed. For reference, I’m 5′ 10, 185lbs. I bench just over 300lbs and squat over 450lbs. While I can’t lift that much with the total gym (nor do I want to anymore) I can still get a great workout and stay fit. This is a solid and smooth operating machine, very versatile and easy to use.
- Worth every penny, February 23, 2016
Our family of 4 loves this thing! We have had it for about a month and we use it every single day. We are swimmers and wanted something to build swimming muscles. The vasa trainer was way too expensive, but this isn’t. Works all of your upper body very well. Endless types of exercises without changing weights. Height adjusts literally in seconds. We are thrilled with it and the kids think it’s fun to use. Fun + workout makes me want to use it.
Pros and Cons of the Total Gym XLS
- Provides a variety of exercises
- Good for beginners
- No complex parts or electronics to break
- Little or no assembly required
- No option for adding weight
- Expensive compared to similar products
GET INFO ON SOME OTHER TOTAL GYMS FROM THE LINKS BELOW.