Welcome to the Weider Ultimate Body Works Review page,Here we will give you an overview of what this machine does,the best features the good and the bad and what customers have to say,and if this machine really is worth the money or if it does what it says on the box.If your in a hurry and would rather just go straight to the product and check the price you can click below and go straight to the product page and customer reviews.
What is the Weider Ultimate Body Works
At first glance this system looks just like a workout bench with a couple of resistance bands attached,but looks are certainly deceiving with this bench.The wiedier ultimate body works system is so versatile it offers 50 plus body shaping exercises that will help define and shape not only your arms but also your shoulders,back abs,hips,thighs and calfs.The four durable resistance bands increase weight resistance beyond your own body weight, giving you up to 50 lbs. of additional resistance,This is great if you want to give your body a full workout in half the time it would take on other machines at your local gym.Watch the video below to see how this works.
Weider Ultimate Body Works Features
- Adjustable incline bench on wheels with a pulley on each side Adjust the bench to a steeper incline to increase the amount of weight resistance
- Resistance Bands: Provides the option to increase weight resistance up to 50-pounds with the addition of the four resistance bands
- Cable & Pulley System allow for greater versatility and greater range of motion
- Space Saver Design: The Weider Ultimate Body Works conveniently folds for easy storage
- Warranty: 90 Days Parts & Labor Warranty
How to use the Weider Ultimate Body Works
Designed for a total body workout, the Weider Ultimate Body Works is perfect for both upper and lower body workouts. It strengthens muscles and enhances flexibility.You can adjust the incline bench to your desired position with the help of pulleys on both sides—allowing you to increase or decrease the weight resistance suitable to your body weight.
More great features of the Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Telescoping Design
- Rolling Seat
- High Pulley
- Sit Up/High Handle
- SpaceSaver Design
- Leg Squat
- Free Motion Cables
- Incline Adjust
- SuperPack Additional Resistance
- 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty
- Footprint: 71″ x 26.5″ x 49.5″
Ease of use
Arrives nearly assembled. Users say the Weider Ultimate Body Works is very easy to set up. All you have to do is extend the bottom of the rails, attach the stabilizer to the support leg, mount foam pads on either side of the handlebar, and attach the footplate at the bottom of the rails. However, the instructions are minimal at best and some users struggled to figure out how to extend the rails. A few complain about a missing instruction manual, but it’s easily accessible online. After completing your workout, the Ultimate Body Works folds flat for storage. However, because it weighs close to 80 pounds and doesn’t have wheels or rollers, many users just leave it set up. Also, you have to remove the handlebar and footplate if you intend to store this home gym under most beds.
What customers are saying on amazon.com
- This thing is awesome. I am 6’2″ 220 pounds muscle/chubby and cutting.. thanks to this beautiful machine, takes like 5 mins to assemble. And for an astonishing price!!!.very durable, great workouts. Kick-Ass slick design. So when you look at it and passed by it every day you can’t help but to get on it and work you sexy out. Definitely recommend for anyone. Cheap price and you literally Take 5 minutes to assemble something that will possibly change the rest of your life. Even if it’s for like 30 minutes a day even 20 you’ll still get a workout
- Honestly for this price of this equipment you cant beat it. its easy to fold up and bring back out when ready to use again
- I was worried at first. I read the poor reviews first. Now that I have it, I realize that they were wrong. Awesome equipment. For the big people, its sturdy and easy to operate. Im 6′ 4″ and weigh 390. I had no problems so far. How ever I do see some room for improvement. I recommend changing the handles to the total gym chrome handles. That way you will have better movement. Great product for the price.
Pros and Cons of the Weider Ultimate Body Works
- Easy to assemble; use
- Full range of exercises
- Adjusts to increase difficulty
- Limited resistance
- Short warranty
I hope this review has given you a better understanding of the Weider Ultimate Body Works System,If you want to get the best deal and see if you are eligible for free shipping click on the link below.